- Husband to my high school sweetheart
- Father of 2 “smartiful” girls whose creativity inspires me
- University of Arizona Alumni – Bear Down Wildcats
- Chicago born and raised – forever bleeding Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks
- Minnesota is where I live
- Marketing is what I do
- Writing is my creative release
- Reading is my on-going education
- Watching sports is my downtime
- Playing Tennis and Golf for some occasional uptime
- Spending time with my family is my everything
Markets in all their forms fuel my ambition. Marketing puts my ambition to work…it’s about making new connections and competing for fans. It’s the taste of success and the rewards of trying. It’s the creative breakthroughs and the problem solving. It’s the making people think, and building stronger relationships. It’s the sharing of the story and learning everyday.
It’s the ever changing way businesses and people communicate with each other. It’s dynamic, digital, and social, and it demands the same from those of us that call ourselves “marketers”.
I’m not about to claim to be a guru in one facet or another, but my 16 years of marketing for companies large and small has enabled me to grow in understanding and application of true end-to-end integrated marketing strategies. I have had the opportunity and luxury to adapt and excel in multiple disciplines, and looking back, I wouldn’t change a thing.
B2B marketing | Market & customer segmentation | Content marketing | Partner marketing | Product marketing | Market development | Social media | Web analytics | Market research | Sales enablement | Channel Marketing | Project management